Cookies are used on this website. Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on the user’s equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.). Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities … Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, to the point, according to cases, to be able to recognize it.
Cookies are useful for a number of reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to function more agile and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve their services, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising that we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you our services for free.
For more information on cookies, visit Your Online Choices Spain.
There are different types of cookies. At a first level we can differentiate between:
- Own cookies: They belong to and are managed by the owner of the website.
- Third-party cookies : They belong to and are managed by third parties, outside the owner.
Cookies can be “session”, so they will be deleted once the user leaves the web page that generated them or “persistent”, which remain on your computer for a programmed time that can reach years.
In addition, cookies are classifiable according to the purpose for which they were created:
- Technical and functional cookies : they are strictly necessary for the use of the site and for the provision of the service.
- Analytical cookies : We use analytical cookies to help us understand how users use our website. For example, they help us to count the number of different people who visit our website or who use a specific feature, rather than the total number of times the website or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visit the website once a week for three weeks, we would count you as three independent users. Without these cookies, it would be very difficult for us to analyze the performance of our website and improve it.
- Personalization cookies : they allow the user to configure the design, language, preferences, etc. from your browser.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies : they are used to carry out effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in a website or application from which the service is provided. They are useful to tailor the advertising offered to the interests of users, since they collect information about their preferences. They are the ones used in marketing techniques such as retargeting.
- Affiliate cookies : they track visits from websites with which a site has established an affiliation contract.
To obtain more information about the purposes of third-party cookies, their management and their settings, we suggest you visit the websites of the aforementioned third parties.
Instructions to disable cookies
1. You can restrict, block or delete cookies from our website (or any other), using your browser. In each browser the operation is different. The ‘Help’ function will show you how.
2. Through third-party tools, such as Ghostery or Your online choices