FHF cultivates approximately between 160 and 200 hectares of broccoli in the Ribera de Navarra with an estimated annual production of 3,000,000 kgs.
Broccoli is considered the super vegetable or superfood because of the amount of nutrients it provides. It is one of the most cultivated vegetables in La Ribera de Navarra.
The geographical location, together with our professionalism and experience, give rise to a superior quality product.
Our broccoli is characterized by its homogeneity, compact grain, firm texture, uniform color, as well as an unbeatable flavor.
FHF works two different lines depending on the market it is targeting:
- Industry: pella or floret / chopped
- Plaza: filmed, embedded with / without ice
Broccoli is a vegetable with great nutritional value:
- Known as the “medicine food”, it stands out for its great richness in vitamin A, in the form of beta-carotene, vitamin C, phosphorus, folic acid, iron and potassium.
- One of the vegetables with the highest nutritional value in relation to the percentage of weight of edible product.
- In its composition, water is abundant, which implies a very small contribution of calories, which makes it ideal for weight control diets.