FRUTAS Y HORTALIZAS DE FONTELLAS S.L. (the “Company”) is an Organization in which personal data processing activities take place, which gives it an important responsibility in the design and organization of procedures so that they are aligned with legal compliance in this matter In the exercise of these responsibilities and in order to establish the general principles that should govern the treatment of personal data in the Company, it approves this Policy for the protection of personal data, which notifies its Employees and makes available of all your interest groups.
The Personal Data Protection Policy is a measure of proactive Responsibility that has the purpose of ensuring compliance with the applicable legislation in this matter and in relation to it, respecting the right to honor ensures privacy in the processing of data from personal character of all the people who are related to The Company. In development of the provisions of this Personal Data Protection Policy, the Principles that govern the processing of data in the organization are established and, consequently, the procedures, and the organizational and security measures that the people affected by They undertake to implement this Policy in their area of responsibility. To this end, the Directorate will assign responsibilities to the personnel who participate in data processing operations.
Area of application
This Policy for the protection of personal data will apply to the Company, its administrators, managers and employees, as well as to all people who are related to it, with the express inclusion of service providers with access to data (” Managers of the tradernieMo “)
Principles of the processing of personal data
As a general principle, The Company will scrupulously comply with the legislation on the protection of personal data and must be able to demonstrate it (Principle of “proactive responsibility”), paying special attention to those treatments that may pose a greater risk to rights of those affected (Principle of “risk approach”).
In relation to the above, FRUTAS Y HORTALIZAS DE FONTELLAS S.L. It will ensure compliance with the following Principles: Legality, loyalty, transparency and limitation of the purpose. The data processing must always be informed to the affected party, through clauses and other procedures; and it will only be considered legitimate if there is consent for the processing of data (with special attention to that provided by minors), or it has another valid legitimation and the purpose of the same is in accordance with Regulations.
- Data minimization The data processed must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes of the treatment.
- Accuracy. The data must be exact and, if necessary, updated. In this regard, the necessary measures will be adopted so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes of the treatment are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period. The data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- Integrity and Confidentiality. The data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against accidental loss, destruction or data, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures. Data transfers. The purchase or obtaining of personal data from illegitimate sources or in those cases in which said data has been collected or transferred in contravention of Latvian law, its legitimate origin is sufficiently guaranteed.
- Hiring providers with access to data. Only providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and security measures in data processing will be chosen for their contracting. Due Agreement in this regard will be documented with these third parties.
- International data transfers. Any processing of personal data subject to European Union regulations that implies a transfer of data outside the European Economic Area must be carried out in strict compliance with the requisites established in the applicable law. Rights of those affected. The Company will facilitate to those affected the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability, establishing for this purpose the internal procedures, and in particular the models for their exercise that are necessary and timely, which They must satisfy, at least, the legal requirements applicable in each case. The Company will promote that the principles included in this Policy for the protection of personal data are taken into account fi) in the design and implementation of all work procedures, (ii) in the products and services offered Oil) in all contracts and obligations that they formalize or assume and (it) in the implementation of any systems and platforms that allow access by employees or third parties and / or the collection or processing of personal data.
Workers are informed of this Policy and declare that they are aware that personal information is an asset of the Company, it passed with respect to adhere to it, committing to the following:
- Carry out the data protection awareness training that the Company makes available to you.
- Apply the security measures at the user level that apply to their job, without prejudice to the responsibilities in their design and implementation that may be attributed to them based on their role within FRUTAS Y HORTALIZAS DE FONTELLAS S.L.
- Use the formats established for the exercise of Rights by those affected and inform the Company immediately so that the response can be made effective.
- I will inform the Company, as soon as it becomes aware, of deviations from what is established in this Policy, in particular “Violations of security of personal data”, using the format established for that purpose.
Control and evaluation
An annual verification, evaluation and assessment will be carried out, or each time there are significant changes in the data processing, of the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the processing.