Whatever the variety, apples are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world.
Although its harvest time goes from late summer to early autumn, it is a product that is consumed throughout the year as it can be kept in perfect condition for a long time.
Considered the most cultivated fruit tree in the world, it has a wide family that is distinguished from each other by its color, aroma or flavor, as well as other characteristics such as the time of maturation or the origin of its cultivation.
At FHF we grow different types of apples, among which are:
- Golden 972 apple: one of the most cultivated worldwide, it is characterized by its crisp, sweet and juicy pulp with a good aromatic flavor.
- Golden Reinders apple: variety of the Golden Delights apple that is characterized by its sweet taste, intense aroma and low acidity.
- Fuji apple: with dense, sweet and crunchy flesh, it is one of the most popular among consumers around the world.
- Galaxi apple: juicy, with a smooth texture and sweet flavor, it is a variety from the Royal Gala.
- Kiku apple: intense red in color, this variety stands out for its sweet taste, juicy, crunchy flesh and low acidity.
The apple has innumerable benefits for our health:
- They are rich in fiber, which helps us control blood sugar levels and regulate our intestinal transit.
- They provide us with vitamin B1 and B6, which help us avoid mental exhaustion and strengthen memory.
- It is an important source of phosphorus, potassium and sodium, essential for proper nerve conduction.
- They have a great satiating power thanks to their pectin content, which is found in pula. In addition, this component helps control blood cholesterol levels.