FHF cultivates 80 hectares of white cauliflower in the Ribera de Navarra area, with an estimated annual production of 1,900,000 kgs.
Cauliflower is a vegetable belonging to the Cruciferous family. In our farm, we produce the so-called White Cauliflower, one of the most common varieties.
Its color is due to the fact that the leaves that cover it prevent the sun’s rays from developing the chlorophyll that would give them their green color.
Our production is destined for both the national and international markets as well as the agro-industrial sector.
Depending on the market to whom it is directed, FHF serves in two aspects:
- Industry: pella or floret / chopped
- Plaza: fitted in different gauges according to demand
There are many benefits of Cauliflower, among which are:
- Its great variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Fiber content that help digestion and prevent chronic diseases.
- Important source of antioxidants which protect our cells. It helps you lose weight as it is low in calories and has a high water content.